'''Veganwiki.info''': community project to create the biggest resource for and by vegans and vegetarians under a free license.
You will need:
- 250 g chickpeas flour
- 10 cl water
- one table spoon salt
- one table spoon olive oil
- a bit of pepper.
- Heat the water (but do not boil)
- add salt paper and oil.
- Add flour little by little, mix with a wooden spoon or other appropriate kitchen item.
- Put on a dish, or in a cake form, cover with a plastic film
- Keep it in the fridge for two hours.
- Then cut in slides and roast in in oil.