Mayim's Vegan Table
Mayim's Vegan Table: More than 100 Great-Tasting and Healthy Recipes from My Family to Yours is a Cook-Book containing Vegan Recipes, written by Mayim Bialik with Dr. Jay Gordon (her sons pediatrician), first published by Da Capo Press in 2014.
It's Mayim's second book.
The first 4 chapters of the book is information on Veganism and tips on how to do it. Some recipes are from Jewish cuisine, that she grew up on, Veganized.
The book has these 11 chapters, in a total of 223 pages.
- Who are we and why are we telling you what to eat?
- Is Plant-Based eating really better for us? Nutritional choices
- What do we actually eat? Easy meal tips
- What's in our kitchens and cupboards? Stocking a Plant-Based kitchen
- Soups, Salads, and Sandwiches
- Snacks, Sauces, and Dips
- Veggies and Sides
+ Metric conversions chart, Resources, and Index.