Coronavirus Confinement Challenge
The Confinement Challenge is a physical Challenge started by the Animal Save Movement to raise awareness for the animals raised in Factory farm cages during the COVID-19 Pandemic Lockdown, April 2020.
As the the majority of the world is on the coronavirus lockdown, we get a small taste of what it’s like to be “confined”. In solidarity with the billions of animals worldwide who are confined their whole lives.
1) Decide which cage/crate you want to use.
2) Measure the living space for any farmed animal in your own home.
3) Choose how long you will stay confined.
4) Create a post, video or live stream to share on your social media platforms. Use this opportunity to educate, inspire, and reflect.
5) Tag @thesavemovement and 3 friends you would like to take the challenge as well. Make sure to use the hashtags: #CoronavirusConfinementChallenge