Organic stores, even if distributing meat, eggs and dairy products, are nice places to find specific and sometimes rare vegan groceries :
- Serpent Vert
- Vivre BIO "La Maison Vitale"
Markets are nice places to find vegetables :
- Neudorf, Place du Marché
- Boulevard de la Marne
- Producteurs (place du Marché aux Poissons, currently moved rue de la Douane) : the greatest one, with only organic, local and season products, sometimes rare vegetables, as old traditional apple species, savage garlic, special pumkins, ... unfortunately not the cheapest
AMAPS: Amaps are consumers cooperatives wich are buying directly to some choosen farmers.
Some restaurant are at least vegan friendly :
- La Robe des Champs
- Le Potiron
- Animal Protection and promotion of vegetarianism; Animalsace. See link below.
- The Food not Bombs collective is normaly organizing a free vegan food once a month (the second wednesday), rue du Faubourg National.
- http://www.strasbourg.com/strasbourg/fr/gourmet/marches/120.html (Strasbourg Markets, days and places)
- http://www.animalsace.org/ (French)