Vegan chocolate cookies recipe.
These cookies are very simple to make:
- 1/4 cup fine chopped nuts (walnuts and/or almonds)
- 1 2/3 cups of flour
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon backing powder
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil (coconut oil, raps oil)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons of plant-milk (soy milk or almond milk)
Preheat the over to 175 degrees. In a food processor chop the nuts first. then add the rest of the ingredients till the dough is formed.
If you don't have a food processor, then start with putting all the dry ingredients in a bowl and stir them well, then add the wet ones and mix it all until they uniform into dough.
Use a rolling pin to flatten the dough and create shapes with frames or alternatively create little balls and flatten them into a tray with a baking paper. Bake for about 10 minutes.