How to become vegan
The easiest way to become vegan is to take one day at a time.
- Visit at least one Festival near your place.
- Make loads of vegan friends! --Huggi (talk) 11:11, 7 September 2015 (CEST)
- Start looking online for recipes for vegan versions of things you typically eat.
- Visit a good health food store to ask about vegan alternatives.
- Get a good vegan recipe cookbook with a good vegan reference and health section such as The Ultimate Book of Vegan Cooking.
- Try at least one new vegan dish a week until you have found, let's say, 14 vegan meals you enjoy - then you can go vegan.
- Try Meat-free_days
- Try a month as vegan in January http://www.veganuary.com/
- Later on you can start to think about vegan fashion: shoes, clothes, cosmetics...